By: Revanche

Download Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, Free for 30 days

September 3, 2008

For a limited time, you can download or read Neil Gaiman‘s Neverwhere online for free.

If you download it, the PDF is good for thirty days, otherwise you can read the whole bleedin’ thing online. It’s an excellent book, and I highly recommend it.

The blurb:

Richard Mayhew is an unassuming young businessman living in London, with a dull job and a pretty but shrewish fiancee. Then one night he stumbles upon a girl lying on the sidewalk, bleeding. He stops to help her, and his life is changed forever.
Soon he finds himself living in a London most people would never have dreamed of — a city of monsters and saints, murderers and angels.

6 Responses to “Download Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, Free for 30 days”

1. Dan Guy says:

The link has been updated. The correct link is http://www.harpercollinsebooks.com/NeilGaiman?WT.mc_id=REFL_NVRWHR_NGCOM_082908. The one you list will supposedly expire tomorrow.

2. Karen says:

Ooh, thanks. Both to you and Dan guy.

3. Revanche says:

dan guy: dan guy to the rescue! Thanks, dude!

(ssspppsst, everyone, it’s Neil Gaiman’s very own dan guy!)

karen: let me know how you like it! My cousin just gave me Fragile Things this weekend, and I’ve already zipped through the intro. I have much love for the Gaiman writing.

4. Karen says:

Actually, I think I’ve already read this. I thought I had but the character’s name was not familiar and I checked my list of books I’ve read and it wasn’t there. But while skimming through I recognized the “girl lying on the sidewalk”‘s name.
    I read about 50 books a year so sometimes I don’t remember reading one until I’m well into it!

Maybe I’ll get his new one since I just received a B&N gift card.

5. Revanche says:

karen: That happens to me, too! 🙂 Have you read any of his older books? [American Gods, Good Omens, Anansi Boys]

6. Karen says:

Yes. 🙂 I have read all of those.
    I’m on goodreads (my email), are you?
    I just updated it and added all of those NG books.