Hold the hot chocolate, I’ve been tagged
January 24, 2009
This was originally posted on January 18th, but I’ve updated for self-taggers.
Alright, I’ve got to stop rumor-mongering because making blog-buddy Bart of A Certain Je Nes Sai Quoi nervous means I get tagged. Because it’s my lazy Sunday and I’m really tired, I’m keeping them at Bart’s 4 instead of the original 8. I know you’re fine with that.
4 Things I’m Passionate About:
4 Words or Phrases I Use Often:
- “He like blondes. Chubby ones.”
- Owww…I’m so out of shape!!
4 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
- Explore the world.
- Make sure my family’s been taken care of.
- Run a good animal rescue.
- Learn to speak Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, French, German and Portuguese fluently. (Or at least three of the above)
4 Things I Have Learned From the Past
- I’ve been known to speak in haste. It’s funnier when other people do it.
- It’s better to ask questions and learn than stay silent and hope for the best.
- I’m really a bad cook. Much better at baking and eating.
- Helping other people is always easier than doing the same task for myself.
4 Places I Want to See or Visit
- New Zealand & Australia (combo trip)
4 Favorite Restaurants
- Thai Kitchen
- Mi Piace
- There’s a Shanghai dumpling place in SF … that I don’t know the name of.
- Gyro cart in NY 🙂
4 Things that Happened Yesterday
- We tried Fish & Farm in the Tenderloin. Delish.
- Random napping.
- Woke up really early.
- Decided to try a Neutrogena skin product instead of Clean & Clear.
4 People I Tag
- All my readers: If you’d like to participate, please let me know and I’ll link to your posts!