Looking for the bright side
August 16, 2009
- I have comfortable shoes to wear when trying to run/jog/walk/gasp my frustration and claustrophobia off, so my feet don’t hurt. Just the rest of me.
- Vinegar seemed to make my laundry a bit brighter?
- Oiling the locks DID make my key work without the usual wrist-grinding, finger-jamming frustration and yelling at the door. And the occasional kick. Awesome.
- I am super out of shape.
- Fascinated by the Etsy shop full of pocket watches found by Cents in the City
- Considering internship + education route, something I’ve wanted for a long time but is now the right time? Can’t sit still for much longer, but it won’t be the massive change I crave.
Leave a Reply
This website and its content are copyright of A Gai Shan Life | © A Gai Shan Life 2017. All rights reserved.
Site design by 801red